SASP Unbreakable Men is an online project for Sports Clubs. The main aim is to raise awareness around Men’s Mental Health and to get the conversation started within sports clubs.
Our club has signed up to this initiative with a view to deliver monthly seminars, to members of the fencing community in Bristol. Having good mental health helps us relax more, achieve more, and enjoy our lives more, Through club seminars, we hope to give professional advice and practical tips to help you look after your wellbeing.
As part of the initiative the club will run throughout 2021;
- Monthly Online Club Meeting
- Video Seminars lead by professionals, hosted by the club
- Monthly tips and exercises to help support mens mental health.
Please get in contact for more information about how to join in with our sessions.
If you would like more information, please get in touch here.
Bristol Blades CENTRAL (Tuesday – Bristol Grammar School Sports Hall)
- Junior Club – 18.20 – 19.30/20.00
- Senior Club – 20.00 – 21.45
Bristol Blades NORTH (Thursday – Chipping Sodbury Sports Centre)
- Junior Club – 19.00 – 20.15
- Senior Club – 20.15 – 22.00
Bristol Blades SOUTH (Coming Soon)